What is Chester-le-Live?
Chester-le-Live is a database of local information provided by a variety of Partners.
What is Included on Chester-le-Live?
Chester-le-Live contains a wide range of local information including:
- Advice and information services
- Community Centres and Associations
- Disability groups and services
- Health information and support groups
- Local clubs and groups for people of all ages
- Voluntary organisations and charities
- Rooms for hire
- Youth centres and clubs
- Local news and events
What type of information can be found on the Database?
Each entry includes:
- Information about the organisation/service including if available times of meeting or events, costs and charges if available, accessible premises and the website address
- Contact details for the organisation – this may be the premises themselves (e.g. community associations, libraries) or personal contact details (e.g. secretary of local history society) or contact details for premises where meetings are held
- Entries are grouped into broad subject areas (e.g. adult learning, Parent, Baby Toddler and family, social or support group, Over 50s etc). These headings can be searched for using the search engine).
How do I include my organisation on the website?
You can complete our online form, or contact 03000 266145 or e-mail details to email@example.com
I noticed some errors in the information on the database. What should I do?
Please contact us and we will arrange for the necessary alterations to be made. Although we review the information regularly, we rely on organisations included telling us if there have been changes. We are happy to make changes at any time and make every effort to maintain the database but cannot accept liability for any inaccuracy in the information given to us.
Why is the organisation I am looking for not included on the database?
Although we try to contact all those organisations which fall within our remit it is inevitable that some may be missed. Inclusion on this database is voluntary and some organisations choose not to join. If you would like your organisation to be included on the database please fill in our online form.